The VeKind Golden Rule for Sentient Beings. Plus a collection of short “treat me as I treat you” concepts for Humans! These are collected from many philosophies and religions of the Earth.
VeKind Golden Rule
- “Do to sentient beings what I want to be done to me!” -VeKind Golden Rule!
- “Treat me as I treat sentient beings!” -Golden Rule for Sentient Human Beings
- Do to others what you want them to do to you;
Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you.
- A man should wander about treating all creatures as he himself would be treated.
- Do not impose on others what you do not wish for yourself.
- Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful.
- Desire for others what you desire for yourself,
and hate for others what you hate for yourself.
- Do not oppress as you do not like to be oppressed.
- Treat others as you treat yourself.
- Do good to others as you would like good to be done to you.
- Putting oneself in the place of another,
one should not kill nor cause another to kill.
- Regard bad for yourself whatever you regard bad for others.
- That which is unfavorable to us, do not do that to others.
- Accept the treatment from others which you would like others to accept from you.
- Do not say to others what you do not like to be said to you.
- In happiness and suffering, in joy and grief,
we should regard all creatures as we regard our own self.
Being VeKind is not a religion, nor an “ism.”
“Vekindism” does not exist. The term should never be used by anyone. It is always incorrect to say “Vekindism.” The proper term for people following the VeKind philosophy and lifestyle is “Being VeKind!” This emphasizes the fact that each VeKind is a Human “Being” and a Sentient “Being!”
All religions are represented in Being VeKind. Religions often have their own religious writings consistent with Being VeKind. Those who choose to believe there is no god but chance, also have a home in Being VeKind and saving the Earth.